Friday, April 20, 2012

Gear's here!

We promised to share in the fun and show off our swag...so lets get right down to it!


SAFETY FIRST! Check out this sweet bell? errwons gunna know when we're coming!
Oddly enough my bike at home looks an awful lot like the bike that i'll be touring with which awaits me in Seattle. Although I don't plan to bring the snazzzzzzy handlebar tape on the ride.

Behind door number two you will see my thigh modeling a key chain with a shoe on its. Also pretty nifty, eh?



And of course I saved the best for last. That's my leg and bike cog/chain belt buckle, because I'm a dork and I'm not afraid to admit it and those are the shoes that I plan to spend 1/5 of my time in on the bike trip. 3/5 will be spent in bike shoes and if I have this math thing correct the last 1/5 will be spent barefoot. Actually maybe even more barefoot time if we are counting sleeping as a time with shoe wearing potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment